February 5, 2008

Back from PLAY

. . . an art journaling retreat in Port Townsend, WA . . . refreshed and energized! This is a photo of the beach which I had never been to before in all the years I have gone to ArtFest. Fort Worden is beautiful even though it was pretty cold right now for an Arizona girl! The always inspiring Teesha and Tracy Moore were our gracious generous hosts.


This is the opening page of the journal that I worked on while I was there. The pages were made from recycled brown paper grocery bags (ala inspiration from Judy Wise) that were painted with a light coating of gesso . . . more pages tomorrow.

2 comments:

Maija said...

Oh you tease! Please do show me more!!
Please tell me next time your hubby plays rodeo boy. My hubby and I have never seen people playing cowboy on horses!

Sweet Petunia said...

Oh...can't wait to hear more about this trip. I left you a voice mail on your cell phone because I wanted to hear all about it and your sweet voice.