April 11, 2008

. . . more ArtFest
I made this necklace (on the center hook) in the "Stone Soup" workshop with Nina Bagley at NinaFest i.e. ArtFest. I started calling my retreat NinaFest because I enjoyed all three days of classes with Nina. She is one of the most creative people I have ever met - I love her style and she is very generous with her knowledge. Thank you Mz. Nina! That is a tatting shuttle above the locket with two buttons. We drilled stones and glass in class which was a really cool thing to learn to do.


My friend Lisa gave me this wonderful double Yo Yo -

2 comments:

Sweet Petunia said...

So glad you found a home for the yoyo...I had visions of making little bookmarks, but didn't get them all done:) I can't wait to see what you make with your clasp. I am sure it will be lovely!

Maija said...

Such talent, Renee!!
I love Lisa's yo-yo!