May 29, 2008

I'm back . . . . .
If anyone is still reading this blog you must have bloglines otherwise most people would surely have lost interest by now with the lack of fresh posts. On that note if you aren't using bloglines you should try their free subscription service . . . . I was resistant at first but it is a great time saver. The feeds let you keep up with lots of your favorite blogs without visiting if there isn't a new post.

this journal page has paper I made in a class with Anne Bagby at ArtFest 2007

another page using some more of the same paper

This weekend I am headed to Carol Park's Studio in Burbank, CA for Sabrina Ward Harrison's workshop . . . it should be very inspiring! I am just wrapping up everything from Spring Quilt Market for my pattern business, Liberty Star, the workshop will be a welcome repose from the flurry of activity over the last few weeks.

3 comments:

beth said...

lucky you !!!
I'm so jealous that you're taking a class with Sabrina...ohh, that's one of my dreams !

see if you can convince her to come and teach at Valley Ridge Art Studio in Wisconsin...they are trying to get her !!!

Sweet Petunia said...

Glad you tried bloglines! I find it makes blogging very efficient. LOVE the journal pages and wishing I could be in California with you this weekend! I hope you have a fabulous time.

edina said...

I don't know what I'd do without Bloglines. :)

Beautiful journal pages, as usual! Have fun at the workshop.