May 8, 2008

A little bit of play in my journal that just came back home . . . this is my journal that has been away on an adventure of sorts getting photographed for 1000 Artist Journal Pages by Dawn Sokol. I got to peek at Dawn's copy of her book yesterday and it is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to Dawn on such a fantastic job - every page is absolutely beautiful . . . lots and lots and lots of inspiration - it is an eye candy extravaganza! I can't wait to get my copies! I am lucky to have my journal on the front cover and you can see a little bit of this page here before I worked on it last night.


4 comments:

Maija said...

Fabulous, Renee! And very exciting!
oxox

Taylor schapiro said...

Email me Renee. I need your address. I have something for you?

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful page, glad you're in the book too but how much I envy you for the sneak peak in the book! I so long to have a look and see it for real! :-)

Nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Rather cool site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).