November 4, 2007

Paint and Collage
In the new issue of Cloth, Paper Scissors Magazine, Kelly Rae (an awesome artist and a very nice young lady) shares her collage/painting technique in a great article . . . this is step one that I am going to try in my journal.

Also in this issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors, the artist profile is of Judy Wise - I love her artwork and she is as nice as she is talented! She has a great tutorial for making a journal from used grocery bags - go to this post on her blog to see that. There will definitely be a grocery bag journal in my future!

and some more journal page background painting. . . . now if I can just get over this annoying cold I will be ready to do a little creating. It is so dragging me down . . . . scratchy throat, drippy nose, headache - eewwwwww!
xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

Judy Wise said...

Hey, I love this new blog, Renee. I'll add it to my bloglines. Your work on paper and mixed media is phenominal - I love the collage especially on the first posting. xo